We are continually reviewing access for the disabled and make any reasonable changes we can in order to satisfy the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). In general, access & facilites at our main surgery in Selby are far more 'user friendly' for the disabled than those at our branch surgeries
Beech Tree Surgery
Dedicated disabled parking bays near the main entrance
Access in to the surgery is made via automatic doors, there are no steps to hinder access
- The majority of patient services take place on the ground floor. A disabled lift is available for services provided on the 1st floor
For those patients with hearing difficulties, we have a hearing loop covering the reception desk, prescription counter and waiting room
- General car parking to the side of the surgery
- All patient services take place on the ground floor
* Access to this surgery is made via a small step
- General car parking to the rear of the surgery
- Access to the surgery is via a disabled ramp
- All patient services take place on the ground floor.
If you encounter problems of any nature please contact our receptionists for advice and guidance.